Hola! Viper 1.6 has arrived with some exciting features. We’re delighted to announce that the Viper app and website is now fully available in Spanish with all the same features you know and love.
This version also adds a brilliant new feature to connect your Viper account to your Google account.
The first feature is Google Drive Submission. This allows you to access files stored in your Google Drive; and upload them directly to Viper to be scanned. Super handy for students who complete their coursework on Google Docs or Drive directly!
The second feature is Google Sign on. You can now link your existing Viper account directly to your Google account, or, if you are a new user, you can sign up in one click with Google. This allows you to quickly sign in using Google and get scanning straight away!
- Added a Spanish version of Viper with a fully translated app, website and help centre. ¡Estupendo!
- We’ve added the ability to upload files from Google Drive! You can connect your Google Drive account to Viper and access your documents from wherever you are in the world.
- That’s not all – we’ve also added Google as a login and registration option! New users can now register an account directly with Google, and existing users can connect their Viper and Google accounts to log in with one simple click.
- We did a major refactor of some behind-the-scenes components to make the app faster and more efficient – for example only loading certain elements of the app, like live chat, when required.
- We added a clearer message for when a scan is queued and may take a little longer than normal. On rare occasions when Viper is extremely busy, there can be small delays, so this makes sure the user is kept up to date.
- Fixed an issue some IE11 (Internet Explorer) users were having with Viper.