Version 1.5 is here, with a focus on offering our users even more choice and flexibility when using Viper. The biggest change in version 1.5 is the addition of PayPal as a payment provider, and additional currency payment options. We’re thrilled to announce the launch of PayPal, allowing users to use an alternative payment option with added security. This means users without access to a credit or debit card can purchase premium credits if they wish. We’ve also added different currencies so that users overseas can avoid currency conversion charges by paying in their own currency!
- We’ve added PayPal as a payment provider! Added PayPal checkout, giving users an alternative to Stripe.
- We’ve also added multiple currency support – users can now pay in United States Dollars ($USD), Euros (€EUR), Australian Dollars ($AUD) and Canadian Dollars ($CAD), as well as British Pound Sterling (£GBP).
- We added an exciting behind-the-scenes upgrade allowing us to deploy changes more efficiently and without causing interruption to any users.
- Added some loading spinners to the payment process, to make it clearer that a payment is being processed. Some users were exiting the payment process before their payment had completed.
- Updated dependencies – speed and size improvements.
- We added a share button to the document view, allowing users to display a badge on their website to show they have used Viper.