We’re launching some important security and stability updates as part of Viper Version 1.3 – fixing issues reported by our wonderful users, squashing some pesky bugs and adding more support for users!
- Lots of behind the scenes work, to improve stability and performance of the app.
- We’ve removed some unused files to trim the size of the web app and ensure it runs as efficiently as possible.
- Improved support for different browsers.
- Fixed a problem some users would have on rare occasions with the animations in-app.
- Fixed some errors involving the route a user can take through the web app. If the user takes an unexpected journey and hits an error, this can log them out.