It might not be a glamourous as some of our other feature-filled releases planned, but fixing bugs is always important. We’re fixing lots of bugs from our open beta test reported by all of users.
- Fixed an issue where free credits weren’t always topped up at the correct time.
- Redesigned upload area to make it easier to start scanning straight away.
- Fixed some of the functionality in some versions of Internet Explorer that were having problems signing in and triggering scans.
- Fixed an issue where some failed scans would still deduct a free credit from the account.
- Increased the maximum character count on scans.